In summer and spring, it is no colder in the balloon than it is on the ground, and generally, you should wear sensible shoes and dress comfortably, in the knowledge that it will get warmer as the morning progresses.
- We collect you from your hotel approximately one hour before sunrise.
- Transport to and from your hotel is provided in our luxury company vehicles.
- Pre-Flight Snacks are provided at the launch site / saloon before the flight.
- Your pilot will give you a safety briefing before take- off and tell you everything you need to know for a safe and enjoyable flight.
- After landing, we celebrate in style with a traditional glass of Champagne, and your pilot hands out your personalized flight certificate.
- You should allow 3 to 4 hours from start to finish.
- We aim to have you back at your hotel in time to join any morning sightseeing you may have arranged.
- Flights are dependent on good weather conditions.